"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, August 21, 2009

Beat me to it!

Yesterday Whinny went to the vet for her yearly check-up and I am proud to say it was UNEVENTFUL ;) Tonight I actually have plans to attend an event with my mom so that means Allen is home alone to tend to the dogs & horses himself all while having someone come out to inspect our brand new windows that will not close! I can already feel my phone blowing up while I am gone ;)

Anyways, as I was driving to work today, I thought maybe I should start another blog about how being a newlywed isn't all it is cracked up to be...especially when you have 5.5 acres, an apple farm, 4 horses and 2 dogs. I thought I could blog about all the INSANE things my husband comes up with and then vent about them on this blog. Ok, maybe I am being to harsh....but then I hear on the radio someone beat me too it!

Check this blog out - too funny -- www.myhusbandisannoying.com

Although, she is being quite nice I think ;)

No comments: