"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, November 19, 2009

All is Well

I returned home last evening from my 'vacation' - ha!

All seemed to go reasonably well. Nothing chewed, torn or destroyed other than a dish towel - so I guess that's a success. What gets me is my husband LEAVES the torn dish towel laying in the middle of the floor!!

We still have the kitty from Saturday; he's now taken up headquarters in my office at home. We named him Houdini since he appeared out of nowhere, however, in true Allen fashion, my husband has already given him 10 nicknames. The most popular one he goes by is 'Dini' and he will come when you call him....unlike our dogs ;?

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. We'll be traveling from family to family for the holiday, however, I am making it my goal to try and have it at the farm next year!

This weekend I have the 'ghostbuster' coming. I haven't mentioned this on the blog yet, but maybe after Saturday I will have a report ;)

It's been raining now almost a day so I am so 'psyched' to see what my barn looks like when I get home too!!

No comments: