"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Be Merry

Christmas is right around the corner. Who knew it'd come so fast! I remember when I was little it seemed like it took forever!


I had a long day of trying to finish things up. It seems the older I get, the more I procrastinate on things! There is so much to be thankful for; having family to spend the holidays with is a big one!

Today, I'll just share some of my day in pictures with you. I am too tired to keep typing!!

Probably the most important pic, my new 3 kitties rescued, is non-existent at this time because they are all hiding in my office :) Maybe tomorrow we can get that one.


Cheesecakes in the Oven


Presents under the Tree

Me & Moss Dog Chillin'.....ok, so this was from Sunday...but I sure wish I'd had time to do that today!


No comments: