"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy, Never Dull Moments!

I've been scarce! By the time I get to sit down in front of my computer lately, I am exhausted! All this tree pruning makes my hands ache.....literally! So the thought of type makes them ache more ;)

Last night we had a kitty emergency; Momma Cindy seemed to have come down with a nasty cold so I had to take her and her 6 precious babies to Kitten Krazy to get some fluids in her until she could get to the vet today. Keep your fingers crossed she kicks this kitty colds butt and that her kitties stay healthy!

Today I cut out of work early thanks to my awesome boss! [And since I have to work overtime this weekend at an event] I came home to get some more trees pruned. I think we may have just about 10 or so left that need done now - yayyyy!

I have been working on our orchard website....I am really excited for it! I want to launch it now but I know I need to wait until I get it done ;) In the mean time, here are some pics I have been messing with to put on it.

And now that I just heard the weather report say S.N.O.W., I say, Night Night.






No comments: