"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Farm PSA

Howdy Folks. It's Sunday night. That means tomorrow it is back to the ol' grind....work *sigh*

We had a very productive weekend in the orchard getting trees pruned. It has left me exhausted and also with this Public Service Announcement straight from the farm, to you...

Wear your sunblock folks.
Even though it is still March and cool outside!


And now, to reward myself, I am chillin' with my homies :) I was going to do a weekend wrap up in pictures, but honestly, how many pics of us pruning orchard trees do you really want to see!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend while it is still here!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh, that's a bad one...yep SPF every day!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice crown :)

LazyTcrochet said...

LOL great pictures!