"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trucking Along...

I have had every intention of getting more seedlings planted this week since our seed order came in....and I have yet to get to it! I'll tell ya, a fussy little one can sure make your day seem to last forever and fly by all at the same time. Meanwhile, the horses are enjoying the Spring weather :)

Gypsy rolling off her winter coat ;)


And hubby gets to enjoy it with them! It's still too chilly for the babe, but I sneak out for some fresh air when I can. I do miss being in the barn though. I MISS cleaning stalls :)
Apollo & Allen in the Orchard


Daisy & Allen stealing a moment


Hopefully tomorrow I will have a seedling update :)


These wonderful pictures are courtsey of my sister, Kellie :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

great picks! Sure makes my rainy day brighter!

Rachel said...

I love all these photos of your adorable horses! They are beautiful!