"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank you to the blog Sky Minded & Ever Growing; I was granted my second Liebster Blog Award!!

"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. What a gift to be awarded with such kindness!



The Liebster is a way to show a little Blog Love to bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.


The rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 blog picks for this award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have fun!


My 5 picks this go round, in no particular order, are:

My Mother's Apron Strings
Our Havenhill
Seven Gates Farm
Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
Skin Care for Your Soul

Check them out when you have time - they are great blogs :)

3 comments:

softearthart said...

Congratulations, cheers Marie

Camille said...

Thanks so much for the "lieb," Alison!!! I truly appreciate the shout out!

Rachel said...

Wow, congrats Allison! And YAY!! Thank you! You gave me my first ever blog award!! :)