"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things to Read

Hi Folks! I am on an unexpected holiday hiatus of sorts! Between catching the flu [me] and a virus [the pc], my blogging time has been short. A few things I have read though, in the past few days, that I wanted to share if you haven't seen them already.

And who hasn't had their mailbox bombed with seed catalogs?! There isn't enough time in the day for me to go through all them, nor do I have enough will power to choose 'just a few'!

Demand for Local Food = More Young Famers!

Monsanto still dening problems *sigh*

The Simply Clean Book from Frugally Sustainable -- if you don't make your own [non-toxic] cleaning supplies, you should. It's too easy -- and this book can tell you how!

No comments: